Smart Tea Maker, coffee- and teamaker
How to use the HandyBrew (patented system) for loose tea or coffee:
1. Put the loose tea in the Handy Brew.
2. Slowly pour hot water into the Handy Brew, and close the lid.
3. If the tea has steeped sufficiently, place the Handy Brew on the glass or cup, and it fills your cup within seconds.
4. By lifting the Handy Brew the flow stops immediately .
Tip 1 : The Handy Brew is suitable for all kinds of tea, herbal tea
, flower tea.
Tip 2 : Use the right temperature and steeping time.
Quality, safety and cleaning:
1. The Handy Brew is made of food-safe material and tested (BPA free)
2. Never touch the underside of Handy Brew during brewing tea
3. We recommend the Handy Brew to wash off by hand
How to use the HandyBrew for making coffee:
1. Add the coarsely ground coffee in the Handy Brew.
2. Slowly pour boiling water over the coffee in the Handy Brew, and close the lid.
3. For filtering, place the Handy Brew on the cup and within seconds your cup will be filled.
4. By lifting the Handy Brew the flow stops immediately.
Tip 1: The recommendation is 2 scoops of ground coffee add with 350 ml of hot water and 3 to 4 minutes to infuse.
Tip 2: The ratio of coffee ( from coarse to fine ground ) and water is to determine to your own taste !
And now experiment and enjoy .
** Comes without a cup!